Monday, June 25, 2007

the Lost Blog Posts ...

So, I have not written a blog post in a long time. I have thought about blogging--I've had many ideas, but just never got around to writing. If only I'd had more time, I would have blogged about:

- our trip to New York City
- "Monster House": a surprisingly fun film
- the importance of understanding that churches (like the people who make them up) do all reflect God's glory, but poorly.
- the difficulty of envisioning significant ministry as an introvert, rather than an extrovert--and the fact that introverts don't have to become extroverted in order to minister to their neighbors.
- the sad fact that the American collective psyche seems in some ways to lack the idea of women as unique individuals.

There they are: ideas that might have made good posts--and that may yet someday make good posts--but for the fact that new things have come up and become more interesting to me and I will probably blog about them instead.

1 comment:

BenjyWay said...

And there are unique individual men?