Wednesday, August 29, 2012

List of Fantasies (from myself at 15)

Preparing to move, I've been trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible. Going through old papers, I found this list I made at age 15 of all the jobs I'd ever fantasized about having. I spent a lot of my childhood daydreaming, as you can see:

- police officer
- architect
- veterinarian
- mechanic
- cartoonist
- astronaut
- lawyer
- housewife
- teacher
- psychologist
- philosopher
- neurologist
- physicist
- wildlife photographer
- singer
- movie director
- jewelry repair person [sic]
- carpenter
- painter
- claymation animator
- archaeologist [I may have meant paleontologist]
- artist
- writer
- custodian
- seminary professor
- missionary
- plumber
- magazine editor
- used car salesperson
- truck driver
- minister
- politician
- chef
- inventor
- electrician
- actress
- screen writer/playwright
- Supreme Court Justice
- marine biologist
- cosmologist
- undertaker

41 items on that list, in case you were curious but didn't want to count.

No comments: