Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Does This Even HAPPEN???

Brandon caught a whiff of some horrible stench the other day and was having a hard time locating its origin. It seemed to disappear when he shut the case of the DVD he'd just checked out from the library. Puzzled, he re-opened the case, sniffed the inside of it and retched in disgust.

I guess he must not really love me, because what he did next was bring the DVD over to where I was and have me smell it, too. Horrible, horrible, horrible stinking body odor. The discs and the inside of the case positively reeked of B.O.

How does that even happen???

The only explanation I can think of is that it was lost for a week in the fat folds of some 700-lb person. I wiped it with copious amounts of glass cleaner, which helped, but did not entirely eliminate the odor. So bizarre.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I believe you have stumbled across a beta version of a new biological weapon being tested by the government (I don't say which one).