Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh no! I'm boring!

I'm not actually boring. Or maybe I am. But I chose the title because I haven't been entertaining y'all by writing posts. Darn. I've been busy. We went to the New England Aquarium for my birthday. Highlights included the Sea Dragons, of course, and jellyfish. If you haven't seen Sea Dragons, you *must*.

Ummmmmmmmm ... I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, yes. I'm just writing briefly while I wait for the newest version of sister-in-law Stephanie's dissertation to download so I can help her with the proofreading. Oh! It's done. I guess I'll go. I will try to post more interesting stuff soon.

Oh! And if you found my last post interesting, be sure to read Ben's comment. It's very good. (This is not to imply that Miranda and Jaime's comments are not good--just that they are of a more personal nature).

No comments: